Thursday, February 5, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid



These books are hilarious! My 10yo is reading them- he got the newest one (the green one) today as a reward for a great report card. I picked it up while waiting for my 3yo to play at the mall playarea, and it had me laughing. I was laughing out loud in several parts.

My kids tell me I am behind the times- they have a website you can read (that is slightly different than the books, but you get the general idea)

http://www.funbrain.com/journal/Journal.html?ThisJournalDay=1&ThisPage=1

This series is recommended for reluctant readers, boys, anyone obnoxious, OR anyone who knows a reluctant reader, a boy or anyone obnoxious

1 comment:

LBBlum said...

love the selection.. since my boys are obnoxious, h2o intollerant and reluctant readers.. this should be a perfect fit!