Friday, October 31, 2008

Who you gonna call?



I'm totally addicted to the show Ghost Hunters- and am getting really kind of obsessive about it. They are having a marathon today and it is KILLING me I can't watch it- or even record it as my dvd player is hooked up on this tv, not my upstairs tv. Here I sit, watching Dora & Boots.. knowing somewhere out there Jason and Grant are catching the spooks on tape.

If you haven't seen an episode, go watch it at hulu.com- there are several to see. I think the regular Ghost Hunters are better than the International ones. Don't ask me why- I'd think that all those european castles would be haunted as heck. Maybe those european ghosties just have better manners than these US ones and follow the 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all' school of thought

2 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

I LOVE Ghost Hunters!!!!! YAY, another fan :)

Emily said...

So nice to know someone besides my mom and grandma read my blog! Thanks!