Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ok! Here we go: I'm going to update this more so it is kind of an online journal. As of September 2012: WEIGHT LOSS I'm down 30 pounds since the new year! Eating mostly vegan with a little bit of chicken or something thrown in my dinner soup and a Chobani yogurt maybe twice a week. My main go to is peanut butter sandwiches. I could eat PB&J 3 times a day I love it that much. But, with all my vacations this summer I'm up 6 pounds.. so need to get back on track. It's tough with Halloween and fun sized snickers right around the corner. FOOD I've been playing around with cooking Indian food in my crockpot. I've made 2 recipes and I might make the Paneek Paneer again if I could figure out how to lighten up the spices- yowza! ORGANIZATION I've been working on my kitchen this last week and today plan to start on the basement today. Wish me luck. If you don't see me for a few days send a search party. EDUCATION After our trip to Utah this summer I decided I want to be a park ranger. I told my husband and he said "That's what you wanted to do when you were 20!" YEP. Time to dust off my dreams and get going. When my daughter starts kindergarten next year I'll apply to a DC park or maybe Monocacy or Harpers Ferry. Towards this goal I am going to become more active in the Maryland Ornithological Society hike regularly learn more history (Civil War) TRAVEL We just go back from a trip to Maine and I loved it- could live there, methinks. Next trip is: ?? I'd like to swing United Kingdom next year but that is against my goal of paying off my credit cards, isn't it? I need to up my income to do both. FAMILY Be kinder and more patient with the older kids, and more active with my little ones. FAMILY HISTORY I joined Ancestry.com and am working on a line of Sellers. I took a trip to Manchester, Maryland where they lived in the 1800s. I also took a trip to Sellersville, PA which was founded by a relative. Now, to document them.. Another Family History goal is update my scrapbooks- the plan is to type up a blog and print it out at the end of the year. Let's see how that goes.

1 comment:

Tammy and Alvin said...

what a great update! It's good to hear that things are going well. Super impressive weight loss. Cool park ranger goal. I can definitely picture that.
Good luck keeping up the blog. The bit of effortis totally worth it to have the special record.